Already have a Username/Password for Observatorio (OBS*)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is either an original text, a translation or a conference presentation paper. If your submission is not an original text, please refer to ‘Permissions’ under Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal (such as Articles), the instructions in Ensuring a Double Blind Peer Review have been followed. Please make sure all information of authors' names, emails, and affiliations were removed from the submission text and file.
Observatorio (OBS*) has an academic journal profile. As such, it is dedicated to the open exchange of its contents, and freely available to individuals and institutions without charge or formal permission.
Authors who publish in Observatorio (OBS*) will release their contributions under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5. This licence allows anyone to copy and distribute the article for non-commercial purposes provided that appropriate attribution is given.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.